What is this?
This is a brand new product of ours which is aimed to create the best balance between keeping your cable and your phone exactly where they need to be. Nowadays we are always wondering where we put our cables or what to prop our phones on, this product is the one for you! We promise you will not find anything like this.
How can this help you? This is actually an incredibly well-designed and highly engineered fix to such an annoying issue. We have specifically designed this in order to make it easy to bring your charger around with you and have it just fit inside your pocket.
⚠️ *Note more product images are coming soon. We are working on final product models and might look slightly different from the images which we have here. Make sure you keep up with all of our socials to keep ahead and check what is coming next.
♻️ Made with sustainable materials.
💪 Strong unibody and two independent barrels are secured with 100% infill overhangs.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We have a 5-star rating on this product!
📦 🚗💨 Fast & free shipping with first-class postal.
🆒 Cool Features:
- Unibody, create in all one piece
- Quick winding and unwinding
- Has a built-in phone stand/
How to get cable inside:
1. Orient the openings in the inside barrel with the outside barrel.
2. Thread the cable through making sure it is even length on both ends.
3. Press the cable to the groove which is on the cross member.
4. Twist the cross member in either direction *Note* Continue to twist in that SAME direction, don't reverse once it is started.
How to modulate the length of the cable:
1. Pull on both ends of the cable and allow the cable reel to unwind itself.
2. To Rewind: Twist the cross member again in the same direction you did when you first put the cable inside.
⏎ Note** The design has been tested for ultimate strength which passes our standard for most people's "normal use".
How to retract arms for your phone?
Slightly reach down and put your finger in the recess and pull slightly upward in order to extend the arms. This is designed to keep the phone in place. When you want to put it back, give the arms a firm push to press them back into the slots where you should feel a slight click and feel it is firmly seated. At this point, you can put it in your pocket.
We recommend placing the device on a flat and level surface when using the phone stand as plastic tends not to have a lot of traction and we don't want you to break your phone. Remember, the goal is to make your life easier, right?
We do not recommend having high powered device coiled fully up which can increase the chance of the product getting quite hot. We have done some basic testing with the cable fully coiled using a standard 5W power adapter with minimal heat which is trapped. If you do feel a bit of heat, this can be easily corrected by uncoiling the reel slightly which with help with dissipating the heat which is inherently caused by moving electrons through wires.